NEW CLASSES BEGIN JANUARY 27
Our winter/spring 2018 schedule brings some new courses as well as a new schedule for those pursuing our Print Design & Social Media Marketing certificates.
We've aligned Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator so you can complete one course at a time, and finish both by the end of the semester. The same is true for Intro to Social Media Marketing and Content Creation & Digital Storytelling.
Youth classes start January 27 with adult classes beginning the week of January 29.
Consider these courses:
- Drawing (Figure & Portrait) (starts Tuesday, January 30)
- Video Production & Short Film Making (starts Thursday, February 1)
- Acrylic Painting with Mixed Media Collage (starts Tuesday, January 30)
- Adobe InDesign (starts Monday, January 29)
- Adobe Illustrator (starts Monday, March 12)