Pennsylvania College of Art & Design announces a new portfolio-based scholarship initiative for students applying for Fall 2020 admission.
A total of $25,000 in scholarship money will be awarded by the College's Portfolio Merit Scholarships, and submissions will be juried by a panel of PCA&D faculty and admissions staff.
The following Portfolio Merit Scholarships will be awarded:
- (1) $8000 award to be divided evenly per semester for the first year of study
- (2) $4000 awards to be divided evenly per semester for the first year of study
- (4) $2000 awards to be divided evenly per semester for the first year study
- (1) $1000 award to be divided evenly per semester for the first year of study
Students who meet any of the following three criteria are eligible:
- Those who have not yet applied, but apply for Fall 2020, and finish the PCA&D application by April 1.
- Those who have applied for Fall 2020 and finished the PCA&D application by April 1.
- Those who have already made their tuition deposit for Fall 2020 as a new incoming student.
Artworks of all media types are encouraged.
Interested? Read on ...
How to enter
Submit images of your six best artworks in PCA&D SlideRoom. Instructions for how to set up a SlideRoom account and upload your images can be found here.
If you've already submitted your portfolio as part of your application, you will need to re-submit your six best artworks separately here.
What is the timeline?
All who complete their applications for Fall 2020 and submit six images with an image list in SlideRoom by 11:59 pm on April 1 will be considered. Please review PCA&D's admissions requirements for instructions on completing your application.
How will I know if I won?
You will be notified if you’ve won one of the College's portfolio scholarships by Monday, April 13.