At the first ever PCA&D Art Market during the April 6th First Friday, PCA&D’s illustration, fine art, design, and photography majors have gathered some of their favorite work to sell.
he Art Market will be held on the April 6th First Friday, 5:30-8:30 pm in the PCA&D Atrium, 204 N Prince Street, Lancaster and will feature all original and handmade items by student artists.
- Shelby Young - Illustration
- Annie Troller - Illustration
- Elizabeth Geckle - Illustration
- Andrea Ho - Graphic Design
- Kelsey Harmon - Graphic Design
- Sarah Garrett - Illustration
- Willa Hutchison - Illustration
- Paige Baxter - Illustration
- Savanah Myers - Illustration
- Peri Penrod - Illustration
- Pat Foley - Graphic Design
- Joey Bend - Graphic Design
- Karla Urgiles - Illustration
- Naomi Hudnall - Graphic Design
- Dyneisha Gross - Graphic Design
- Emily White - Graphic Design
- Casey Capece - Graphic Design
- Kathryn Mikes - Illustration
- Brian Fenstermacher - Graphic Design
- Jareet Areese - Fine Art
- Symone Saunders - Illustration
- Zoe Bitner - DM
- Austin Lord - Illustration
(Artwork shown: Poster by Austin Lord, Photography by Patrick Foley; Thank you card by Peri Penrod)
Also during first Friday at PCA&D:
In the PCA&D Photo Hallway: There will be an exhibit of student works; The Art of Pure Seduction, a look at the power of Advertising.
In the Main Gallery: Gale Jamieson - The Space In Between. Gale Jamieson is a mixed media artist who works with the concept that “an idea seeks it’s own form.” Through Apr 20.